Comhairle trí mheán na Gaeilge
Tá muid an-tsásta comhleoireachta a chur ar fáil trí mheán na Gaeilge. Níl dabht ar bith go gcuidíonn tuiscint agus cultúr na ndaoine le cur in áireamh tograí feabhsúchán. Tá muid aitheanta mar comhleoirí agus lucht traenála ag FAS agus an Institiúid Innealltóirí Tionsclaíocht(www.iie.ie).
Our Background & Objectives
The consultancy was established in 1993 with the objective of assisting clients to realise their potential. From experience, we identified that progressive companies could not afford to have:
- A process not returning the expected output and targets not being met.
- Excessive plant and machine downtime.
- Problematic product and/or service quality.
- Excessive Work in Progress (WIP).
- Expensive product and/or process prototyping or relocation.
- Profit leakage due to outdated and inconsistent methods and processes.
- Unsafe work methods or work environment.
The director and project personnel are all engineering graduates, and some, members of the Institute of Engineers of Ireland (IEI) and the Institution of Industrial Engineers (IIE). The owner, Tomás O'Hare is a Fellow Member of the IIE. Our approach to projects relies on developing a sound and practical planning base. In addition to this, system modelling and simulation can be offered to assist management in effective decision making.